OMTEC is the world's only conference exclusively serving the orthopedic industry.
Its mission is to educate, connect and empower the people who build orthopedic products.
With 14 years under our belt, we are honored that OMTEC is now recognized internationally as a "must attend" event.
OMTEC's education delivers high-altitude, executive level insights as well as hands-on, practical guidance.
The State and Future of the Orthopedic Industry: Surgeon and Executive Perspectives
EU Medical Device Regulations, Forecasting and Inventory Optimization for Your Supply Chain
Product Lifecycle Management
- Tackling Long Lead Times
- Additive or Subtractive? Matching Implants to Manufacturing Technology
- Real-World Evidence: The Future of Data Generation and Usage
- Build Supply Chain Resilience: Zimmer Biomet Case Study on Reducing Supplier Risk
- Practical Application of Project Management Skills
- Responding to Supplier Mergers and Acquisitions
CONNECT | EMPOWER
Don't take it from us; read how your peers describe their OMTEC experience.
"OMTEC is the best place to find so many ortho suppliers in one location.
The education opportunities are always on par with industry needs."
- Desta Werner, Engineering Director, Medtronic
"Great opportunity to meet and engage with key suppliers in one place."
- Steven Heaston, Sourcing Director, Zimmer Biomet
"I plan to attend for a long time, and will bring even more of our team."
- Scott Shankle, Vice President Operations, MicroPort Orthopedics
Badge Types and Prices
If you've read this far, don't delay a moment longer; register today! We promise that you will be glad you did!