Richard (Rick) Meier started Meier Tool & Engineering in the basement of his home in 1979 as a tool design and die making company. Over the intervening years, the company’s capabilities were progressively broadened to include production and component assembly as well. During the same period, tooling design and die making capabilities have been increased and relegated to supporting our in-house production requirements. Meier currently occupies a dedicated 35,000 square foot, world-class facility in Anoka, Minnesota near the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area.
To be recognized by our customers and stakeholders as the leading manufacturer of precision metal components and subassemblies.
It is our commitment to challenge the boundaries of what is possible in high-quality precision stamped solutions through industry leading technology and a talented workforce. We are proud to deliver the exceptional service, precision and control valued by our life-changing and innovative customers.
- Anticipate the needs of our customers to create value
- Provide the highest-quality products
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Drive continuous improvement through Operational Excellence (OE)
- Engage our employees and partners to grow and prosper together